Friday, February 29, 2008

Friday

Benjamin is 1 week old today. This week has flown by in a blur-and I knew it would. My dad and nephew Jacob arrived late last night to pick up my mom. Then they got back in the car this afternoon to make the long trip back. It has been great having my mom here for the week. The kids enjoyed her so much, as did I. It was very nice to know that the kids were taken care of, especially Samuel, and that they were having a great time. It's always hard when Grandma and Grandpa leave, and today was no exception. It always takes us a few days to get back to "normal", and I suppose that will start happening tomorrow as we adjust from a family of 7 to a family of 8.

I would appreciate your prayers for Benjamin. He is not gaining weight as he should. He is a lazy nurser and would much rather sleep than eat. It is very difficult to wake him up and keep him awake for a feeding. He goes back to the doctor for a weight check next Friday, and I would so like him to have gained some weight.

Benjamin with his cousin Jacob.

Grandpa Adrian

My parents and I

A moth that was in our bathroom tonight. I heard one of the kids say, don't let it get out- you know how mom is about stuff like that. True, so true. Mom doesn't like flying things (or rodents for that matter!)

One of the many games that went on with Grandma this week.

No comments: