Sunday, February 3, 2008

Sunday

What a wonderful church service we had this morning. Our building was full, which is always nice, and Paul preached, again, a powerful sermon. He told me this morning that he wasn't sure about this sermon-he didn't know how it would go. Well, let me tell you. It was strong. (Although, he did get the date of our anniversary wrong. I guess I can forgive him.)

Sam sang his little heart out on a couple of the songs. He loves to sing, but he's fickle about when he'll sing-he has to be in the "mood". He was this morning and it was so cute. I enjoy hearing my children sing in church.

Paul, Paul, Jr., Zack and Anna are all at Sherry's house (Paul's sister) for the big Superbowl game. Being from the Northeast, they are all Patriots fans and are expecting a win tonight. I think they took enough food for an army. Sam, Ellie and I are spending a quiet evening at home. Maybe I'll finish cleaning my room. I've made good progress so far and have come to one conclusion: WE HAVE TOO MUCH STUFF! Paul can't even close his closet doors (of course, he's got a whole arsenal in there), and mine isn't much better (I have a fabric store and scrapbooking store in mine). I am trying to be ruthless and purge as much as I possibly can. Of course, it's always easier to purge his stuff!

No comments: