Thursday, February 14, 2008

It's Official!

I have successfully avoided bedrest for the first time ever! I just got back from the doctor, and while my blood pressure was by no means low, it was not too high either! The doctor said he was "pleased with my numbers this far along"!

Actually, I had nothing to do with it. All the glory and thanks belong to God, who once again showed Himself faithful in a pregnancy that should have been my hardest. He turned it around, blessed me and made it into one of my easiest!

7 days until we meet Baby Benjamin Robert Anthony! I had another ultrasound and according to the estimate, he weighs 7 lbs. 13 oz. His growth has slowed down, so we figure he will be between 8 and 8 1/2 lbs, just as I thought. He was playing with his toes again (we'll have to get that boy some toys!) and the tech showed me the picture on the 3D ultrasound and I could see his little fingers holding on to his foot. Too cute.

I'll post pictures of the kitchen project later tonight. It's being primed as I type.

No comments: