Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Night Before

The bassinet has been moved to my room.
The baby's bed is ready
The diapers and changing table are waiting
The room has been cleaned and scrubbed
Even Sam got new letters for his name
It's just awaiting a new little boy.


The c-section will take place around 9:30am. We are all so excited around here (and maybe a bit anxious). I would appreciate your prayers!


Keep checking tomorrow- I know Paul will upload some pictures as soon as he gets a chance.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

How sweet is that room!! I'm thinking of you and we'll be praying. Have somebody call me!! Also you gave me that book and I never read it!!!!!! I ordered it again off of paperback swap. It will all go fast (the surgery). I understand!!!!!! Did it 3 times. Trust me, I know!!! It will all be fine.

Jamie said...

That room is SO cute! Waiting for those pics;) But take your time and enjoy the precious baby!