Monday, February 25, 2008

We're Home.

Paul, Benjamin and I are glad to be home! It is so nice to be back in my own bed. Sam is glad to have us home also. When we pulled into the driveway this morning, he met us at the van and asked us if we brought baby Ben home and where was he?? He has been "checking" on him all day and asking lots of questions and giving lots of kisses. Ben's older siblings are still taking turns holding him and enjoying him. He is a well loved baby.




Here's some more pictures to enjoy.




3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I can't believe he's your baby!! He's so sweet I'd love to get my hands on him!! I thought about coming with dad but 1) I can't do all that time in the backseat of that car and 2) I'd never be ready for Sunday. He's going to be too big by July!!!! :-(

Whitney Creath said...

Congratulations. Ben is so cute. I pray all is going well.

Blessings

Jamie said...

He looks adorable laying on his new quilt! And I love his little hat! So glad you are home, and how awesome that Sam is being such a good big brother!