Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thursday

Today was a busy day. I ran around most of the day, ending up at the doctors. I had another ultrasound to check on the baby. He scored an 8 out of a possible 8. I'm not exactly sure what that means except that he is doing well. He had his hand near or in his mouth the entire time. Another thumbsucker. Oh my.

My bp was up again today. I'm not sure why- it was great two days ago. The doc checked a few other things, and didn't seemed that concerned about it.

The girls and I finally made it into Sam's room tonight and the front porch is now covered with toys we will take to Goodwill in the morning. I haven't gone through the clothes yet, so I'm sure there will be more. He just doesn't play with alot of toys. We also rearranged his room a bit to fit the changing table in. It looks good- not even tight. Tomorrow we will go through his clothes, clean out the closet and get the baby clothes out of the attic and wash them and get them ready.

Monday we went to see the new baby in our church. He is so sweet, just a little thing. I was holding him, and Sam came and stood next to me, just looking at him. After a minute he said to me, "Mama, can I pet him?" It was so cute! So he "petted" the baby's arm.

5 more weeks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth,
5 more weeks for me too!!! To be there. Yea
Love, Mom