Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Somebody must be praying....

My blood pressure today was the lowest it's been in a long time- 115/75. I was amazed and I think the nurse was also. I'll take it! Although today I was so tired, I wouldn't have minded the bedrest!

Samuel wore big boy pants all morning and afternoon. He did great in the morning and so-so in the afternoon. The girls took it upon themselves to do that and he did better than we thought. We'll just have to keep it up- he will get it eventually, right????

Have a great evening.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

If you've only gained 9 lbs, my guess is that once you have the baby you will see a significant weight loss. I could be wrong here but that's how it was for my last 2 pregnancies. If that's the case, that may contribute to your lower BP. And yes, I would think the prayers are helping too :-)

jwcreath@gmail.com said...

I am so excited about your bp! Any chance of the drs. taking you off your meds?
I will be praying for success for Sam. I think toilet training and children loosing their teeth is my most unfavorite part of motherhood!!!

Jamie said...

Oh praise God, that is AWESOME!!! He certainly is blessing you this time with a much smoother pregnancy. Can't wait for your post announcing Ben is here!