Monday, January 7, 2008

Monday



Paul, Jr. has wanted to go the Coca cola factory in Atlanta since the day we went six or seven years ago. For the past two years, he had wanted to take the family for his night. We couldn't work it out to go before Christmas, so we went today. It was a nice, family experience. The kids all loved it, except Sam, who was terrified of the big bear and the 4-D movie. Their favorite part had to be testing coke products from around the world. Some of that stuff was just plain nasty! I stuck to diet Sprite.

As you probably figured out, I am NOT on bedrest-yet! My blood pressure was fine this morning at the doctors. It was on the high end of normal, but it was still normal. I do have to go back on Thursday for a NST test. They just monitor the baby's heartbeat for a while, to make sure it goes up when he moves. So far, I will have it once a week. With Sam, I had them twice a week, so I'm not complaining. 6 1/2 more weeks!

No comments: