Monday, January 28, 2008

Monday

I can't believe it's been since Thursday that I posted. I've either been cleaning, organizing or sleeping! We got the baby clothes out of the attic last week and the girls and I had fun going through them. It seems that Sam had alot of clothes and Benjamin does not really need much of anything. I'm now getting them all washed and put away.

I finished the hand quilting on the baby quilt and have about an hour of sewing on the machine to finish it up. I plan to get that done in the next few days.

Tomorrow I go to the doctor for my weekly ultrasound to check on the baby and then back again on Wednesday to see the doctor. I guess they were very busy this week and didn't have the appointments back to back. I'm not expecting any "surprises". I checked my bp tonight and it was great.

Have a nice evening.

No comments: