Sunday, January 6, 2008

Sunday

We had a nice Sunday today. Our church service was good and Paul's message was very good. Samuel was a wiggle worm again, but he did tell us he needed to use the bathroom! We'll take anything right now on the potty training front!

We spent the afternoon at a friends house. It was a great time of food, fun, and fellowship. The kids played and played- Samuel was so tired when we got home. He jumped on a trampoline for the first time and LOVED it.

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. Please keep me in your prayers. Pray that my blood pressure behaves and I won't have to go on bedrest and pray that if it doesn't behave and I end up on bedrest, that I will have a good attitude. :)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Check out this girl's Diego party ideas....then scroll down and check out this new baby's chubby cheeks!!!!

daveandrachel.blogspot.com/2008_01_01_archive.html