Saturday, January 12, 2008

The second of the three pregnant ladies in our church is at the hospital right now. Her water broke earlier this evening, so she will probably have her baby in a few hours.

So, that leaves me. Funny, I knew this was going to happen. I knew at some point I would be the only one left pregnant. But, I was a tad bit jealous when Paul told me that she was at the hospital. I want it to be me.

I can say that I've "turned the corner" and I am ready to face the pain of childbirth and a c-section just to be done being pregnant. It's amazing how it seems that all of the sudden, you're ready. I was apprehensive early on in my pregnancy about the c-section. No more. I've been in a lot of pain this week, in my back and legs, and I am ready to have my body back and my baby next to me, instead of inside me.

6 more weeks.

1 comment:

Whitney Creath said...

Mrs Elizabeth,

I know how you feel. Everyone up here , and down there is having babies, and I am still very pregnant. I am finding it harder than I thought it would be to wait, and watch all these other people get to enjoy there little ones. There are a lot of people up here due a week or so after I am, One is using the same midwife we are. (could get interesting) :)

Praying for you.