Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Calgon, take me away....please....

It was one of THOSE days. It just seemed to get worse, instead of better. Nothing went the way I planned. We didn't finish school until after 6. Paul was gone all evening. The kids were bickering at an all time high. The baby is on my sciatic nerve and every step was painful. The dog got out twice today. My room was a mess all day. Laundry did not get caught up. The kitchen floor is sooooo dirty. I planned to clean out the laundry room but never got around to it.

Let's hope and pray tomorrow is better.

The doc said I will probably have this baby on the 22nd or 23rd of February. They will set a definite date when I get to 36 weeks. So, that knocks 1 whole week off my due date- only six more weeks! And I'm so not ready. I mean, I'm ready to have him and to not be pregnant, but I have much to do to get ready for him in the house. His quilt is almost finished- the pieced part is done. I just need to add borders, quilt it and bind it. I will get it finished. He may not have any clothes ready to wear, but he will have his quilt!

No comments: