Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Ben the Flipper

He did it again! Baby Ben flipped himself over and did a somersault. He is now head down again. I wasn't surprised at all when the ultrasound tech told me. He has been very active this week, and I assumed he had flipped again. At one point, she showed me how he was playing with his toes- it was so cute and makes me very anxious to hold him and see him. I did not see the doctor today, so I have no bp news to report. You can pray for me tomorrow when I go back to see him that my bp will continue behaving.

Here are some pictures of about half of the 0-3 month baby clothes I had from Samuel. I don't know what I am going to do with them all. Only about half will fit in the space I have for them.

Samuel found some old wooden wheels the other night, and played with them for quite a while. I watched as he played with them, and then went and found some pencils and put them through the holes of the wheels. Homemade tinker toys! It was so cute.


Paul Jr. enjoyed playing with them also!

No comments: