Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Tomorrow is Mother's Day. I've already gotten all my gifts because my husband can't help himself but to tell me or give them to me as soon as he has them! He and my children were very generous this year.

I wish I could spend tomorrow with my mom. She is a great mom, always has been and I'm sure always will be. I am so blessed to be able to call her mom!

She made this dress and made Rebecca and I matching ones. She "loved" to sew!!

At DisneyWorld, around 1980.


My mom, her mom and her grandma.


I love this picture of her. It is so typical.


With Ellie, the day after she was born.


Grandma and Sam

Grandma and Benjamin

Have a great Mother's Day mom- you deserve it. Thanks for being a great mom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could be with you too Elizabeth, miss these special times. the picture of me and Samuel did not come up :) how I miss that little guy. I am counting the day until July, won't it be fun. Happy Mother's Day to you too, what a wonderful Mother and Wife you are and Daughter. I love you, MOM