Monday, May 31, 2010

Monday

Not much happening around here these past few days. It seems we are continually trying to get and keep the house clean and the laundry caught up, and that basically describes our days. Paul and Zack have been working alot, between their jobs at the movies, Walmart and lawncare. Zack is enjoying having his license and his own car and a little bit of freedom.

Benjamin is doing great in potty training! If he's running around naked, he's pretty much 100%. If he has a diaper on, he's maybe 50%. I'm thinking a few more days, maybe a week, of the naked training and then we go no diaper, all the time. I'm so proud of him! Sam had a much harder time training, not really getting it until his third birthday. We may actually have a week or two of no diapers in the house!

I am now 34 weeks. Baby will be here in 4 or 5 weeks, ready or not. I feel very unready. We're still working on the extra room, so I've not been able to clean out the little boys room, nor get any clothes ready or bedding or anything. I know I still have some time, but I feel that deadline approaching. I had another NST this morning and she was very cooperative. I was in and out in under an hour, much better than last Monday where I spent half the day there.

I can't believe tomorrow is June 1. Where did May (and April, for that matter) go? 2010 is almost halfway over!

No comments: