Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Random Thoughts

  • Thank you for the comments on my last "honesty" post. It is the general consensus that you all like my blog "as is" and I appreciate that.
  • The family members who accused me of painting a dishonest picture of our family life were Paul Sr. and Paul Jr. There now. That's very honest. :)))
  • I bought new silverware last night from Walmart. Correction. The children bought new silverware last night at Walmart. And will continue to do so as long as they feel the need to lose forks.
  • The clothing situation in the kids' room is now under control. Everything is washed, dried and put away, and some clothes have been put away at Goodwill and some in storage.
  • Our Fall family conference is this weekend at our church. It promises to be a wonderful time of learning and fellowship. I'm especially looking forward to the Bluegrass concert with their entire family.
  • It rained all. day. today.
  • I got back in contact with one of my oldest friends this week on (where else) Facebook. I love reconnecting with people I never thought I'd see again.
  • October is half over. How did that happen? I don't even know where September went.

Good night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl I love your blog and I think you are very honest. I love you and the kiddies and of course your hubby ( my boy ). GOD is going to bless this family weekend. Love Mom Dziadul