Friday, October 2, 2009

Does this look comfortable to you?

Sam has always been a "weird" sleeper. He slept with his father's pajama pants till he was about 3 and they disinigrated. (no joke!) For a while, Paul had to hide his pajama pants because Sam would come into our room and take them from under Paul's pillow to take into his bed. At one point, he had 3 pair of pajama pants to sleep with!! After his infamous "scoobs" disinigrated, he began sleeping with Paul's shirts. I gave him old tee shirts Paul doesn't wear anymore, but he has settled with this polo as a favorite, because it is "cold". I'm not exactly sure what that means, but Sam knows. He won't sleep with any of my shirts, it has to be Dad's shirt.

He was napping in my bed the other day and I found him like this, sound asleep. I was amazed that he could be sleeping so soundly with his head dangling.
But he was truly out.
I wonder if he woke up with a headache?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My how I love that boy no matter how funny his positions and ways I adore every thing he does and says.
His proud Nana grandma