Monday, October 19, 2009

The Pumpkin Patch

We visited the pumpkin patch today at a local farm. It was the first time we've been and we were pleasantly surprised. Ben loved the "pumpkys" as he called them.
Looking at the animals.
They all loved the kittens.

Pumpkins everywhere.
Checking everything out.
Heading into the corn maze.
Now you see em, now you don't!
A sea of zinnias.
Beautiful
Ben in the actual pumpkin patch. I don't think I've ever seen a real pumpkin patch before.
He loved it.



Sam enjoyed the tricycles also.
Samuel

Benjamin (lest you think I'm playing favorites, none of the other kids would pose for me)



Ben discovering he liked the trikes also.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! Nice to see you in one for a change. I can't wait until we can take Noelle to her first pumpkin patch.

Love,
Cherie