Sunday, October 11, 2009

Before Church this Morning

I love dressing my little boys up for church on Sunday morning. They are the only ones of my children that will still let me dress them. :) They always look so handsome- at least for 5 minutes until their shirts become untucked and their faces get dirty. I have learned, in my 19 1/2 years as a mother, that if you want to take pictures of them all dressed up, you must take the pictures BEFORE you actually leave the house. Such handsome boys.
Samuel, who reminds us so much of his older brother Paul.
I told Benjamin to give Samuel a kiss, so he puckered up, but never quite got the kiss on Sam's cheek.
So Sweet.
Playing around with photo editing. It's amazing what you can do these days with pics. If you take a halfway decent picture, you can make it look outstanding.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how handsome and sweet they look! Ben was full of laughter and fun at church this morning - WONDERFUL! It really makes me look forward to Noelle's arrival.

Love,
Cherie

Chuck said...

Great pictures of 2 very handsome boys. It's nice to have lots of pictures as we all know they grow up so quickly!