Friday, October 2, 2009

Baseball Game

Last night we had the privilege of attending a major league baseball game. I hadn't been to one in over 10 years, so I was really looking forward to it. Paul, Paul Jr., Zack, David and myself went. It was great. The weather was perfect; the only thing that could have made it better was if our home team would have won. Singing the national anthem.
The starting pitcher and catcher taking the field.
Whenever the home team hits a homerun, fireworks come out of the coke bottle.
Zack is still cute. (sorry Zack, I know you won't appreciate that, but it's my right as your mother to declare your cuteness to the blog world.)



It was a fun evening.

2 comments:

jwcreath@gmail.com said...

E,
You're right Zack is cute! (Sorry Zack)

Darleen

Anonymous said...

I his Grandmother can say that too. You have always been so cute/
Love, Grandma