Saturday, August 9, 2008

Favorites

Paul, Sr.: Climbing to the summit of the Rocky Mountains with Paul and the bike ride to breakfast the last morning in Florida.
Elizabeth: Getting to the Grand Canyon in the dark morning and just being able to see the outline of it, but knowing there was something massive in front of you. I don't think I will ever have another experience like that again in my life.
Paul, Jr.: The Rocky Mountains and crawling around in spider cave in Carlsbad Canyons.
Zachary: The Grand Canyon
Anna: Driving through the mountains
Ellie: Being at Grandma and Grandpa's and the wave pool in New Orleans
Sam: Fishing with Dad and Paul

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to you Elizabeth for taking us on the vacation with you through your blog, I felt I was almost with you all although I was sitting in Dad's air conditioned office. It was wonderful to have you all here and see all the cousins together. A memory that I will treasure (pictures please) I only have the one you gave me so far. Ellie thanks for including me ^ grandpa in your favorites...you all were mine.