Thursday, August 28, 2008

Around my house this week...

Look who is mobile and getting into everything. We bought him a walker, and he LOVES the freedom.
He figured out he could get into this drawer and get the stuff out! Guess which drawer is now empty, except for baby toys?"Yes, Mom. I am cute and I can do whatever I want""Who me? You're telling me no??"
Sam stepped on a yellow jacket and was in alot of pain for a while.
The only thing that seemed to calm him down was to sit with his foot in a bucket of cold water, which he kind of enjoyed. (Especially because it was nap time!)School timeCutie Pie
When I give Ben a bath, I have to make sure to have 2 washcloths. 1 to wash him with and 1 for him to suck on. And don't even think about taking his away!

Guess who had to try it and see if it was any fun???
His head has turned a lovely shade of green and yellow.
My boys!
You looking at me?? Don't touch my washcloth!
Blueberry Eyes.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

too bad you didn't have video because the sound of him sucking the water out of that wash cloth is really funny.
I just sat there and had a good laugh the other night when I gave him a bath.

Rebecca said...

Very Cute!!