Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wednesday, July 7th One day old

Here's a few pictures of Emma at one day old. She's so cute. The more I look at her, the more I can't believe I had another baby. And, the more I can't believe she was inside of me. No wonder I couldn't hardly move or walk or sit or stand or do anything! And to think, she came one week early- she would probably have been 11 pounds on her actual due date.What a sweet face. Anna and I dressed her up and put a bow in her hair and took a few pictures. Emma didn't mind at all posing for us.
In fact, it looks like she rather enjoyed it in this picture.

She looks so big here to me!
I did enjoy getting to know her in the hospital. Paul stayed with me, and we loved taking care of her and spending the time with her alone. Well, as alone as you get in a hospital!

No comments: