Saturday, July 10, 2010

A Quick Post

to let you know I'll be back soon. I just haven't felt up to blogging yet, but I'm sure I will in the next few days, so be looking for lots of pictures (we took about 200 on the day she was born!) and video.

Emma is doing great at home. I've had a rough few days, but I think I'm feeling better. I have no plans this week, other than to rest and take care of Emma. Paul, Ellie and Sam will be at camp, Zack will be at his cousin's house and Anna, Ben, Paul Jr., Emma and I will be here holding down the fort. It will be an easy week, I think!

The girls have been such a help, well really this whole pregnancy, but especially the past few days. I'm looking forward to feeling better and jumping back into the routine of things and taking a few things off their shoulders.

Good Night all.

No comments: