Wednesday, July 14, 2010

One Week Old One day late

Emma turned one week old yesterday. I can hardly believe that she's been with us for a week now. Amazing how time flies, now that I'm not pregnant. She's doing very well, eating between 3 and 4 ounces every 2 1/2 to 3 hours. She enjoys her bottles!
The past two nights she has slept 5 and 4.5 hours, and then right back to sleep for 4 more hours. I am thrilled about that!

She seems to be a very content baby, at least so far. She only cries when she's hungry and she loves to just look around.
Anna and I dressed her up last night to take some pictures. I'm still very limited in my movements, plus it was so hot, so this was the only pose we got.
She makes alot of faces!
This is what she does- just lays and looks around.
The quilt looks much better to me with Emma laying on it!
More faces!
I love this picture!
Sweet, sweet Emma Grace!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So SWEET! She's beautiful!!!!!!! Congratulations Elizabeth, what a wonderful mom you are!

~Anna