Sunday, July 25, 2010

Grandma and Grandpa's Visit

My parents were able to come for a short visit this past week. We were all glad to see them and they were glad to meet their newest granddaughter. Ben and Sam wrestling with Grandpa. (or Canpa as Ben says)
Emily and Emma. My sister's baby and mine.
A game of Scum. Very wild, very fun game .
Everyone loves playing games with Grandma, but it was an added bonus that Grandpa played.
Zack won most of the hands, but by the end of the game, he was in the loser's chair. It was pretty funny.
Grandma and Emma.
Emily.
At church on Wednesday night, my dad prayed a prayer of dedication for Emma since they won't be here when she is dedicated. I was so glad he was able to do this- he and my mom have been at all the dedications of my children.
It was a very special prayer.
All too soon they had to get in their little Honda to make the long trip back home. Benjamin cried and cried when they left- he was really upset and made the rest of us very sad also. He's still talking about Gee-ma and Canpa and how he wants to go to their house.

No comments: