Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Second Family

I said to Paul the other day, "Can you believe we have 3 kids 5 and under, again?" It is very interesting to both of us that our "second family" reminds us so much of our "first family". Sam reminds us of Paul, Ben of Zack and Emma of Anna.
And they are like a "second" family. They have different memories than the older kids have and honestly, they have different parents.

Gentler, mellower parents who are thrilled for the chance to do it all again.

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

You just need one more girl for your second family! HAHA!

Anonymous said...

That is how I feel with my second go roung....
My daughter is 16
My older son is 9
My youngest 18 months.
No, he is not a second marriage baby or an oops, Nor is he my grandson! (big smile)

Or my other favorite comment is why would you want to do that again? As if having kids is something bad!

It just makes me laugh:)

Have a blessed day,
Gina