Sunday, July 25, 2010

Random Thoughts

  • Emma slept till 6 this morning and then went back to sleep until 9:30. I can handle that!
  • She had her first "fussy time" last night. She fussed and fussed for about 2 hours. I told Paul that the "babymoon" was over- the real work of taking care of a baby 24/7 was starting.
  • Paul's lost 5 more pounds bringing his total to 30. He looks great.
  • The room switch is in full swing. It takes alot of time and work to switch kids' bedrooms around.
  • The big boys are in their new room. It turned out very nice and much bigger than I thought it would be.
  • Paul and Zack got a week off in August so they will be able to come on vacation with us for a week. I'm so happy about that.
  • My parents and Emily my neice were here for a quick visit this past week. It was too short.
  • I am finally feeling much better. Still tired out, but that's to be expected. All the pain is gone.
  • Anna and Ellie have been a great help with Emma. I'm not really sure how I had a baby before without them around. When I had Anna (my first c/s), I had Paul, Zack and Anna, all under 6, while trying to recover from the c/s. Paul had a few days off of work and then I was on my own. I tried to imagine doing that this time with Sam, Ben and Emma. I'm not sure I could have!!
  • It has been beyond hot here this past week! But, this extreme heat is easier for me to take than the 90's when I was pregnant. I'm sooooo glad I'm not pregnant!
  • Lots of pictures to follow.

No comments: