Sunday, November 25, 2007

That Time of Year Again!


We got down the Christmas decorations tonight at the insistence of my daughters. I was not as excited as they because, although I love Christmas and decorating, I know the mess it makes as we decorate and I was not ready to face that mess yet. But I gave in and we pulled out the boxes, and now, the house is a mess! I am tired and done for the night, but I guess it will all still be waiting for me in the morning. We are toying with the idea of getting a real tree, again at the insistence of our children. Since it's been so long since we've had one, we really don't know how much it costs. So we will check it out and see if it will work for us this year.

We had good services this morning. Several families were out due to traveling or sickness, but the spirit of God was evident. Sam was a wiggle worm during church and it's getting harder and harder to hold him on my lap. Makes me wonder how I will control him and a new baby also.

No comments: