Friday, November 16, 2007

Friday

We cleaned all day today, and as a matter of fact, we cleaned all day yesterday also! It has been a while (TOO LONG) since we've had a work day at our house and boy did the house need it. We were able to get alot of things done that needed done. Everyone pitched in and helped with good attitudes (well, mostly) and our house was gleaming tonight.

My brother Jon and his family came by around 3:30. They were on their way further north, but stopped in for a visit and dinner. It was so nice to see him, his wife Julie and their two children. All the kids had so much fun playing together outside in the leaves and we had a nice visit. Paul smoked some meat on the smoker which came out delicious! It was a wonderful afternoon and evening.

It's hard to believe that next week is Thanksgiving already. While I love Thanksgiving, I almost don't want it to come, because as soon as it hits, the holiday rush is on. By holiday rush, I mean how quickly the days pass. Before we know it, Christmas will be here and gone. I just love this time of year, with the cool weather and the anticipation in the air, that I hate for it to end. However, knowing that there is a baby waiting for me in 2008 certainly changes that mindset! Have you looked at my ticker at the top of my blog? 104 days to go. Wow. I can't wait.

No comments: