Friday, November 23, 2007

4:23 AM

was the time on my clock this morning when I got up (on purpose) to hit the after Thanksgiving sales with my son Zack. I promised him months ago I would take him. He had begun working on a regular basis and was saving up for some item, and we decided it would be great if he could wait until today to buy it. Well, he waited and he bought it today. We were in line in 37 degree weather at 4:45am along with many other people. He got the item he wanted and a few more for Christmas presents. I picked up a few presents also. We were done by 7:30 and then we had a nice breakfast at Cracker Barrel. He's growing up so fast- he'll be 15 in about 6 weeks, and has grown several inches in the past few months. Sometimes I get so caught up with my older son, Paul, turning 18 this next year, that I forget Zack is right behind him. Zack has always been a unique person and has brought life and laughter to our home. I can't imagine life without him and I can't imagine him moving out of my house.

No comments: