Friday, November 9, 2007

Sam's New Big Boy Bed

We finally found Sam a toddler bed. We've been looking since we found out we were expecting another baby way back in June. Paul and I had our hearts set on a race car bed, but they were hard to find within our price range. So today, the girls, Sam and I went to the Salvation Army. I said to Anna right before we walked in, "Wouldn't it be great if we walked in and saw a toddler bed with a mattress at a decent price?"

Sure enough, we found one! It isn't a race car bed, but it's still cute and I couldn't beat the price! We did not want to pay over $50; this bed, with the mattress, was only $14.95!! Somehow we fit it in the van, brought it home and the girls did a great job scrubbing it clean.

Sam really does like it; he had just woke up from a nap that was not quite long enough and nothing was pleasing him. We'll see how he does in it tonight- I am hoping and praying he will stay in bed, but he might just enjoy his new found freedom!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

When I find a deal like that I always think it's God's provision. It might not be a race car but it sure is cute and his little quilt looks absolutely adorable on it.