Thursday, November 8, 2007

Doctor's Appointment

I had another doctor's appointment this morning, and other than having to wait a long time, everything went well. My blood pressure was right where it was supposed to be and the baby sounded good. I go back in two week for the glucose tolerance test- can you say YUCK??? For those of you who don't know what it is, you drink this very sweet, syrupy drink and an hour later, they draw your blood and see what your glucose level is. I've taken this test 5 times and failed it 5 times. So I am not real hopeful that I will pass it! When you fail, you take the same test, drinking the same drink, except it lasts for 3 hours and they draw blood every hour. Fun stuff. Thank goodness I've never failed that one.

It has turned chilly here in the South. We were down in the 30's this morning. Paul was so excited to start the fireplace this morning and I must admit, it did warm up the front part of the house. It was almost too warm! That is a nice change from previous winters.

The boys and Paul are gone again, trying to find some deer to shoot! Please pray they shoot something- they try so hard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's great to hear about your bp being good. I prayed all week your appointment would go well. God is so good!

Sherry