Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Works For Me Wednesday

Chicken Divan.

4 Chicken Breasts
1 large can or 2 small cans cream of chicken soup
1 cup mayo
1 package egg noodles-cooked

Cook the chicken breasts. I like to put them in the crock pot in the morning on high and add about 1/2 bottle of Italian dressing for some extra flavor.

Line the bottom of 9x13 pan with cooked chicken. Mix the soup and mayo and spread 1/2 of this mixture on top of the chicken. Spread the noodles on top of the soup mixture and spread the rest of the soup mixture on the top of the noodles. Sprinkle some bread crumbs on top- you can also add shredded cheese if you want.

Bake covered at 350 degrees for about 30-45 min.

This is an easy and delicious meal that my family LOVES. I found the recipe somewhere on the the Internet about 18 months ago and we eat it at least every other week.

Works for me! Read other ideas at http://rocksinmydryer.typepad.com.

6 comments:

GiBee said...

Sounds yummy!

PastormacsAnn said...

Think I'll try this. Looks delicious.

Mom2fur said...

Wow, this sounds good! I love easy recipes. Much as I enjoy cooking (I even like prep work), there are nights I just plain don't want to. This is a perfect recipe! Thanks!

Amy said...

Yum! That sounds delicious! Thanks for the idea!

Jamie said...

I think I'm going to try this tonight. It was so neat to meet you at the retreat!!!! Hope you had a blessed weekend!

My Trendy Tykes said...

I love Chicken Divan!

Welcome to the blog party.

Linda