Thursday, February 15, 2007

Thursday

Thank God I'm over the mean and grumpies! Today was a much better day all around. I don't understand why I get like that sometimes. Human I guess.


My husband gave me a Valentines Day gift of seeds and the promise of making me some square foot gardens. We are excited about gardening. He tried a few years ago, but I was not involved (stubborn). Now that I am involved, I am hoping it goes better. I'm looking forward to some fresh lettuce.


My son Sam will be 2 in April. Here he is in his favorite hat:


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was reading from a post in January...what is the diet you are on and how does it work? I have GOT to do something. I've started walking in the pool, but got to do something about the eating.....

MAMA

Looney Mom™ said...

You and I really are a lot alike. I like the idea of gardening but I'm stubborn about doing it.

I get mean and grumpy more than I care to admit. I don't know why.

And I've been thinking about the homemade laundry detergent. I'll have to give that a try soon.

Looney Mom™ said...

Oh and I forgot to say: Sam is such a cutie! LOVE the hat.

Jamie said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog and for praying for us. We definatly feel the prayers surrounding us at this time. I added you to my friends list;)