Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thursday

Is it Thursday already? My has the week flown by!

3 of my children are sick today, running fevers and just generally feeling sick. So we just kind of laid low today and let the sick ones sleep and lay around most of the day. Paul and I took the others to the pool and rockslide for a while this afternoon. It was absolutely beautiful! I didn't take my camera today, but I will before we leave.

So, because we didn't do much today, the pictures are few and VERY random.

These first pics are of Ben, taken by Anna and they kind of speak for themselves.


Ben has discovered blocks and loves to stack them. He carries 3 around the house and stacks them over and over.
The view of the dining room from the balcony on the second floor. The living room with everyone just chilling.
Ben, again.
The backyard. Further down (you can't see it in this pic) is the golf course.
The back deck

Sam and Ben's room.
Anna and Ellie's room
The firepit in the backyard. We're all ready to make smores, but are waiting on everyone to feel well enough.
The plan for tomorrow is to take Ellie horseback riding and then walk around the town of Blue Ridge. However, this will all depend on who feels better. I would appreciate your prayers. Sam has been sick since we arrived; I thought he would be better by now. He's just running a fever, no other obvious symptoms. He hasn't been able to really do anything. He informed me tonight that he was never swimming again. No matter how many times I told him he'd want to swim when he felt better, he didn't think so.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

So sorry to hear you have sicknes...although thats almost a Dziadul family travel tradition...LOL Hope everyone feels better tomorrow!!!