Monday, August 3, 2009

Monday

We finally got on the road about 1, an hour and a half behind schedule. (Not sure whose schedule we were following, but we were behind it.). The drive up went quick and we got there faster than we anticipated. However, once we drove into the community where the house was located, we drove around for an hour before finding it. Finally, we arrived. We got out of the vehicles and ran up to the house, anxious to see what it looked like.

Oh. My. Word.

This house is amazing. We love it! It has 4 bedrooms, a game room, a jacuzzi room, living room/dining room/kitchen, 3 1/2 baths, 3 balconies and it's all wood, which we love. I'm telling you, we could live here. Easy.

We unloaded, and the kids hit the hot tub- they did not waste any time at all! I decided to take some pictures of the house before we "lived" in it and went to get my camera. I tried to take a picture, but realized the camera was totally dead. I went to my camera bag and realized I had forgotten something small, but so very important.

I forgot the battery charger.

And the camera was totally dead.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHH. Taking pictures is second nature for me and to be without it, especially on vacation is PAINFUL! I told Paul (well, actually he heard me moaning in the other room and came in to investigate) and we explored our options. He called his parents and they went to our house and found it and are mailing it in the morning and hopefully I'll have it by Wednesday.

Sigh of relief. I can live with that.

So, no pictures tonight. You'll just have to imagine us sprawled out in this beautiful house, enjoying ourselves.

I'll make it up to you. I promise. :)

1 comment:

jwcreath@gmail.com said...

Even though my life is totally full right now, I am so looking forward to pics from you! Have a wonderful time of refreshment & fellowship with one another.
Btw, Still nothing from Heather yet???