Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunday

I'm sitting here, surrounded by folded clothes that are waiting to be put into suitcases. The last load of laundry (well, at least I hope it's the last) is spinning in the washer as another load is drying in the dryer. It's alot of work to get ready for vacation. We leave tomorrow mid-morning for our week long vacation in the mountains. This is a different kind of vacation for us and we are looking forward to it.

When we were discussing vacation options earlier this year, we talked about driving up to Niagra Falls. We thought about it for about 10 minutes, then decided we still hadn't fully recovered from our mega vacation last year and weren't up to driving that far and camping that much. Last year, we lived like homeless people, tent camping for 3 weeks. This year, we'll feel like kings, staying in a vacation cabin for a week, complete with pool table and jacuzzi. We don't have much planned, other than lots of swimming, game playing and movie watching. I think there might be a horse ride planned for a certain young girl who has been waiting since last year's vacation to do that.

So that's what I'm doing late on this Sunday night when I'd rather be in bed. I'm pretty sure our cabin has wi-fi, so I'll probably post through the week. I know your week would be rather empty without reading a post from me. :)))

Have a good week. We sure hope to.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you all have a great vacation.

Love,
Sherry

Anonymous said...

I do too Love Mom Dziadul