Friday, December 14, 2007

Super Duper


This evening, Samuel decided he was a superhero. At first, he called himself Superman, and then it evolved into "Super Duper". It was so cute- he had to have a cape, and ran around saying "Super Duper is faster". He had us laughing until he picked up a green Christmas bag and called it his purse. His father did NOT like that, but I thought it was funny. He said, "Look Mama. My purse on my arm." Too cute.

I was able to finally get back to Baby Ben's quilt. I finished all the blocks and now I need to iron them and sew them together. It's going together nicely, and I can't wait to lay it in the crib. No, what I really can't wait for is to wrap the baby in it as I bring him home. Less than 80 days! I'm so ready to be done being pregnant!
(I don't know why these pictures are a bit blurry!)

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

What a cute super duper he is!!!

Unknown said...

The "Purse" comes from you calling my hunting pouch a hunting "purse". I'm still not over that! lol
Love Paul