Sunday, December 9, 2007

Sunday

We arrived in Cincinnati yesterday about 7 pm. We left our house at 4:30am, which I must say I was very impressed that we actually left that early! Paul had quite a surprise for the kids- we stopped at the Creation Museum before we reached Cincinnati. They were thrilled- cheering when we pulled into the parking lot! It was amazing and very well done. I will post the pictures when I get them back, but I can tell you already, they won't do it justice. Sam loved it, but was a little scared of the "fake" people in the exhibits. They scared him more than the dinosaurs! The planetarium was incredible and the show was all about the scale of the objects in the universe. It was mind boggling.

This morning we are headed to church at Grace Baptist in Middletown. My dad worked at this church over 35 years ago when we lived here. Then the visitation is tonight between 6 and 8. It is sad, but I am looking forward to seeing family that we don't often get a chance to see. The funeral is tomorrow at 11. Please keep my Grandfather in your prayers, along with all the family.

1 comment:

jwcreath@gmail.com said...

The creation museum - what a great suprise! We're looking forward to going in 2009. Missed ya'll this morning. Pastor John preached a wonderful message. The music was a blessing. We are praying for safety and for you and your family. Our hearts are with you all.

Comfort & Peace,

Dar & Family