Monday, September 3, 2007

Monday

I don't know how or way, but my computer has recovered. I also don't know how long it will last, but I plan to take advantage of it while it works.

Our first week of no tv/movie watching has gone relatively smoothly. I don't think anyone missed it but Samuel and me. He came to me the other day, holding a movie in his upturned hands, looked at me with his big eyes and said, "Mama, I watch this movie??" It was so cute I almost said yes, but I said no, and he said, "OK", and went along his way. I only miss it at night, when I'm tired, but not yet sleepy. But even I am getting used to it.

We're back to potty training again today, with a break yesterday while we were at church. I need a few days with no interruptions, no trips to the store, etc., so he can really get used to the idea.

Here's a pic of Samuel relaxing... in the kitchen sink. Anna was doing the dishes, and put Samuel on the counter next to the sink so he could "help" her. Next thing she knew, he had his feet in. One thing lead to another, and he jumped right in. He lay there for quite a few minutes, and then he was done and wanted to play. Life with a 2 year old...never boring!


No comments: