Friday, August 31, 2007

My computer is sick.

Something is wrong with my year old laptop my husband bought me for my birthday last year. I am going through withdrawals not having it! I am hoping (and praying) it is fixable and doesn't cost too much money.

In other news, we had our first day of potty training today. Samuel did pretty good. I bought a kitchen timer and told him it was the "potty bell". Whenever it goes off (every 10-15 min), we go potty. He gets a small candy for staying dry and another for actually going. He only had one accident ( we won't say it was the stinky kind) and stayed dry the rest of the day. It is easier to potty train with some helpers!

Our first day of school is Tuesday. We are all ready, and hopefully prepared for this year.

If I'm scarce around here, you know it is because of my computer.

Have a nice evening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My husband is a whiz with computers bring it on Sunday and he will take a look at it.

Christina