Sunday, September 30, 2007

Superman or Batman??




The other night my two older boys were arguing. Not uncommon around here, but I stopped to listen to what they were arguing about. One of them thought Superman was better and one of them thought Batman was better. I laughed right out loud that they were arguing over something so absurd. They asked me who I thought was better. Actually, I told them, I never really thought about it.

I was relating this to Paul later on that evening, sure that he would find it as humorous as I did. Are you kidding me? he asked. There's no question- Superman is better.

I sighed and thought to myself, at least I know where they get it from!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think superman is much better. batman is just a guy with lot of tricks. superman has the power !!!

Jamie said...

LOL Sounds like my house. Only my boys fight over which one IS Superman or Batman:)