Friday, September 28, 2007

Friday

I went to the doctor this morning and my blood pressure was good. I was relieved. I will have an ultrasound in about 3 weeks, so hopefully (if baby cooperates) we will be able to find out if it is a boy or girl. It really doesn't matter to me. Yes, I would like a boy just so Samuel can have a brother close in age (and because I have boxes of boy clothes from Sam), but a girl would be fine too (hope she doesn't mind dressing in blue, because I have no girl clothes!). I think it's a boy, but I'm not real certain. I knew with Samuel that he was a boy, and I also knew that Paul was a boy. The others I had no clue.

This new medicine makes me so sleepy. I literally have slept for hours at a time the past three days. I am amazed that I can sleep so much and still be sleepy. Hopefully this won't last too long- it makes it hard to keep up with the house, kids and laundry.



I can't wait to meet our new baby. Sam, minutes after birth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your feeling well, I'm sorry the meds make you sleepy...I will continue to pray for you and for a healthy/safe delivery!

Christina

P.S. I thought everyone knew it was Superman!

:-D