Thursday, July 4, 2013

Day 6- Friday, May 17

 We woke up Friday morning to gray skies and it stayed that way the entire day.  We enjoyed a lazy day around the ship, complete with a few naps, reading, sitting in the hot tub and various other activities.
 I went on a tour of the kitchen and galleys and watch a cooking demonstration which was very interesting and funny.  The kitchens are huge!
 We ate lunch in the little Irish pub again and it was delicious, again.  Paul presented me with beautiful earrings and necklace, made out of glacial pearls.  They are so colorful- I love them.  I was truly surprised.  Either I am not as sharp as I used to be or he has finally figured out how to surprise me.
It was formal night again, so we dressed up for supper and enjoyed another delicious meal.  Afterward, we went to an illusionist show which was wonderful and then sat in one of the lounges and listened to the pianist.  It was a relaxing day and we enjoyed every minute of it.  The only sad thing was that we only had one more full day on the ship.  Sigh.

No comments: