Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday

I can't believe it's been almost a week since I posted. Time is just flying by- it will be October in just a few days. I'll be glad when the Fall weather hits us down here in the South. We've had record temps and high humidity. I've remarked to Paul on several occasions that it's like living in Florida again.I found these pictures on my camera from last week. Apparently nothing much photo worthy happened last week, because these pics were the only ones on there. (Well, if you don't count the 20 or so other pictures I deleted of things around the house that some bored child must have taken).
Benjamin has decided he wants to try potty training. He has gone potty in the toilet for the past several days, mostly of the poo variety. He has asked to go. This is not something we decided to do- he decided this and we are just going along with it. We'll see how far it goes, but hopefully, this will turn into the real thing! If nothing else, we've missed some really stinky diapers that past few days!
Ellie shot herself a deer the other night! It was the first time she had gone hunting, and she had only shot the rifle a few times also. But she was able to make an excellent shot and dropped the deer, a 5 point buck. She was thrilled and her siblings were jealous! I don't have any pics of that night because Paul was sure they weren't going to get anything, so he didn't bother to take the camera. Ha. That will teach him!
We are going to the Braves game this week. It has been years since I've attend a Major League Baseball game, and while I would much rather see the Yankees play, I'll settle for the Braves. Zack was able to score some decent tickets at a decent price on Ebay, so we're able to go for next to nothing.
Sam loves this homemade swing that Anna made him. It's about his favorite thing to do, after riding his scooter. Check out his tongue.
No wonder I can't keep that boys socks white!!
Goodnight.

1 comment:

Chuck said...

It is finally autumn temperatures here in New England hopefully you will get a break from the humidity soon! I love reading your posts and am always surprised when the memory card on the camera is full from pictures taken by the kids - Oh and I still get in trouble for going outside in my white socks while all my shoes are laying by the doorway! :)