Saturday, September 12, 2009

Some Favorite Pictures

Ben, 3 months old Summer of 2008
Sam at the Fair, October 2007

Columbus, GA
Cherry Blossom
It's been a weird week. It took me 2-3 days to recover from having my tooth pulled. This one caused a little bit more pain than the other one I had pulled. And when mom is down and out, things just don't seem to run as smoothly at home. So today we caught up on some much needed cleaning and laundry. Oh, the laundry. It seems if we miss a day, it takes a week to catch up. It also seems to multiply overnight. And we're also doing hunting laundry in a special "no scent" detergent, so that has added to our laundry load. People tell me I'll miss this when my kids are grown and gone. I'm not convinced I'll miss this much laundry.
We had our first day at our homeschool co-op this past Friday. We had a great time and I think the kids enjoyed it and actually learned something. They loved going to classes with their friends and I think the moms enjoyed being with their friends. Samuel absolutely enjoyed every minute of it and can't wait to go back. Ben, on the other hand, did not enjoy it. He's used to being able to run all over the church and when he was confined to one room, he was not happy!
Bow season opened today. Paul has big plans this bow season and there are a few adult/child rifle hunts the next few weekends before the rifle season actually opens. (Wow, I've learned so much about hunting these past few years, I can even speak the language!) Anna and Ellie are going hunting this year and I think they are excited about it. Zack has opted out of hunting, since he really doesn't enjoy it. Paul Jr will go when his school schedule allows.
And so it begins...

No comments: