Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Wisdom Teeth

If you lose all your wisdom teeth, do you lose all your wisdom?? I surely hope not.

I returned to the dentist this morning, promptly at 8, to have my other tooth taken out. I was surprised when the doctor referred to it as a wisdom tooth- I never even considered that these are my wisdom teeth. It made me feel so much better to know I wasn't losing "real" teeth.

The doc also informed me that I have some cavities that need to be filled, and probably need to remove my other 2 wisdom teeth, but other than that, I'm in good shape. I was thrilled! I haven't been to the dentist in a very, very, very long time, so I was expecting bad news. Cavities aren't great, but relatively speaking, they aren't that bad.

Yeah!

1 comment:

Chuck said...

Fear not your Wisdom (especially because you are a mother!) will not go away with your teeth. I had my wisdom teeth removed when I was 14 and am still as wise as ever - despite the fact that I need to research a couple of Paul's Bible 101 questions as I didn't know all the answers either!