Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Update

  • Sorry I've been so sparse on here lately. My laptop's screen has gone blank, so I don't have a computer at my disposal anymore. I have to wait to use either Paul's or Paul Jr's and I'm not always able to get on.
  • You've read about Trigger. We're still getting used to that.
  • Benjamin woke up with a fever on Friday afternoon. I took him into the doctor on Saturday and he has a double ear infection. As of today (Tuesday), his ears are still bothering him. I may run him into the doctor this evening to make sure the antibiotic is working.
  • Because he's been sick, he's not been sleeping well. Because he's not sleeping well, neither am I. He's had me up in the middle of the night for several hours the past few nights and today it feels as if it's all catching up with me. Paul graciously took the kids to the church this morning and let me sleep in. I felt like I could sleep all day.
  • Benjamin also fell out the front door and scraped the whole side of his face. He looked so pitiful. He loves to stand at the front door and look out. He had just sat down and someone came in and didn't see him because he was sitting and he tumbled right out on his face.
  • We had a great visit with my parents. They were here longer than their usual visit and we enjoyed every minute.
  • Ellie had a great time in Florida with them and a very nice birthday party when she got home. Next week we celebrate Paul's and Sam's birthday. I can't believe Sam is going to be 4. He's grown up so much in the past few months- lost all his babyishness (is that a word???). Makes me a bit sad. But he still likes to "holdy"!
  • Paul Jr. is working for the census bureau for about 10 weeks. It's a very interesting job and I think he is enjoying it.
  • I have pictures to post, but my camera battery just died. I'll have to do it later this evening- if there is a computer available! I've been spoiled by having my laptop!
  • Have a great day.

No comments: