Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snow Day

We had an exciting treat today! It snowed 1-2 inches here in the "deep south" where we lived. We haven't seen snow since 2002, so you can imagine how excited the kids-and even the adults-were. We even have a snowman in our front yard!

Hot Chocolate on a cold day.
Cutie Pie!
He didn't know what to make of it.





Trying to roll a snowball for the snowman.


He did not really enjoy the snow. Too cold and wet for his taste.












Of everyone, Paul was the most excited to see the snow!


Our beautiful church.

Cherry blossom trees. Ironically, in a few weeks, I will probably take pictures of these same trees, full of cherry blossoms.







3 comments:

Vicki said...

Sweet picture's

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth, this is Paul's cousin Rachel (Eiss) Larkin, I had no idea you had a blog, I found it through the blog entry on the all access trying to win the free ticket to Beth Moores conference. Are you gonna go no matter what? Just wanted to say Hi and I'll be checking your blog too! Hope all is well, and hope you win the ticket, let me know!

Anonymous said...

Didn't love the snow but did love the happiness and joy of the children. Love those photos you are one talented gal...I am with Sam too wet and cold for my taste. Thank GOD that high 70s are coming by the end of this week. Love Mom Dziadul